The Association Excellence Awards have been developed to recognise excellence and exceptional achievements in trade and professional associations.
Building on the success of the event in 2016 which was attended by over 400 association professionals, the 2017 Awards will be held at lunchtime at the prestigious Hurlingham Club in South West London on 31st March 2017.
Being nominated or winning an award at the Association Excellence Awards brings increased credibility, validates your Association and celebrates the achievements and hard work of your team.
Why are these Awards so well respected?
By bringing together an outstanding panel of judges, representing associations from every sector, these awards will recognise individuals, teams and initiatives and highlight excellence in how associations operate and serve their members. Specifically, the Association Excellence Awards:
- Are about best practice in all areas of running a successful, responsible and sustainable association – focused on serving members needs and delivering value to members
- Will have over 25 judges who are all Chief Executives of leading associations
- Will include categories focused on the areas where most associations need to excel in order to successfully serve their members
- Will culminate in a lunchtime ceremony dedicated to showcasing and celebrating excellence in all the categories – allowing shortlisted and winning organisations to celebrate the hard work, dedication and success of their teams
- Is organised by the Global Conference Network (GCN), an organisation focused on serving its community members, many of which are associations. GCN has extensive experience and expertise in running industry-leading awards programmes, including the Conference Awards which attracts over 600 attendees each year.
- GCN awards are highly sought after because of the independent and rigorous judging process by industry practitioners and leaders – which means they showcase the very best, as judged by industry peers
Share this page